Oh, how refreshing it is when major fashion magazines take the plunge and put a beautiful model with a fuller figure on the cover. Elle Quebec did just that when it cast LeGault for its May 2013 cover. The Canadian model expressed her joy at the magazine’s decision on her Facebook:
The fact that I only got positive feedback about my ELLE cover truly makes me happy. It seems people aren’t so shocked anymore to see curves in the medias [sic]. This is great news!
From a recent article on plus size models — LOVE IT.
- iampictameter likes this
- lightde-sky reblogged this from theangrygypsy
- nyct0philiac likes this
- fairytalestaketime reblogged this from theangrygypsy
- buffystolethetardis reblogged this from theangrygypsy
- mygloombeauty likes this
- allshapesandsizes78 likes this
- samuraiblack likes this
- elven5mystery likes this
- theangrygypsy posted this